This course will teach you how to paint beautiful painting on your iPad with ArtStudio. The course includes step by step videos explaining the layout of the ArtStudio and creating a painting of a tropical fish aquarium. Through out the course you will learn all the features and how to apply them to your painting. You will learn how to use layers, create your own brushes, transform layers, and detail painting. All you need is an iPad and the ArtStudio iPad app in iTunes. Once you finish this course you will be able to paint anywhere anytime with your iPad. It's the new canvas for artists. The course is 2 hours, however I would take the time and just relax and have fun. As a professional artist I know the more you paint you will feel positive with your results. Once you start painting with the iPad it will open your eyes to a new world.
- Starting The Tropical Fish Aquarium
- Starting The Tropical Fish Aquarium Video
- Painting In The Gravel Layer
- Painting In The Gravel Layer Video
- Start Painting In The Detail Of The Plants.
- Start Painting In The Detail Of The Plants. Video
- Adding More Detail To The Aquarium Plants.
- Adding More Detail To The Aquarium Plants Video.
- Transforming And Refining The Plants
- Transforming And Refining The Plants Video
- Painting In The Rocks
- Painting In The Rocks Video
- Painting In The Angelfish.
- Painting In The Angelfish Video.
- Finishing The Angelfish.
- Finishing The Angelfish Video.
- Copy The Angelfish and Add Fancy Guppies
- Copy The Angelfish and Add Fancy Guppies Video.
- Finishing Painting The Guppies
- Finishing Painting The Guppies Video.
- Changing Some Of The Painting.
- Changing Some Of The Painting Video.
- Finishing The iPad Painting.
- Finishing The iPad Painting Video.
About the instructor
Corliss Blakely, an established professional artist and seventh generation Vermonter, painted still Life and landscapes in a classically realist style.
Corliss received her formal art training in Boston where she studied at the Vesper George Art School and The Museum School Of Fine Art.
Corliss is an internationally recognized artist for her work in several media, including watercolor, oil, and egg tempera. Her paintings hang in collections worldwide.
She is now painting on the iPhone and iPad, which has “opened up a new world for artists,” she says. “The world is changing and artists now have a new canvas to create on.” Corliss has translated her meticulous sharp focus technique in oils to these new technologies.
Corliss now has an online courses on learning to paint on the iPad.